Christopher Hitchens, on the Ten Commandments.
1) Do not condemn people on the basis of their ethnicity, color.
2) Do not even think about using people as private property, or a slaves.
3) Despise those who use violence or the threat of it in sexual relationships.
4) Hide your face and weep if you dare to harm a child.
5) Do not condemn people for their inborn nature
6) Aware that you too are an animal, and dependent on the web of nature. Try to think and act accordingly.
7) Do not imagine that you can escape judgement if you rob people with a false prospecus
8) Turn off that fucking cell phone.
9) Denounce all Jihadis and Cruscaders for what they are-Pscycopathic criminals with ugly delusions- and terrible sexual repressions.
10) Be willing to denouce any God or any faith if any of the Holy Commandments should contradict the above.